Sunday, October 20, 2013

MATAM CORPORATE LESSON

Corporate lesson 1:
 Sales rep, an administration clerk and a manager are walking to lunch together. On the way to the restaurant they find an Aladdin lamp. They rub it and a Genie comes out
. - I'll give one wish to each one of you "- he said.
 - Me first, Me first! – goes the admin clerk. -
 I want to be in the Bahamas, driving a speedboat without a care of anything! Pouf! She's gone -

 Now I do! Now I do! - says the sales rep. - I want to be in Hawaii, relaxing on the beach with my personal masseuse, an endless supply of Pina Coladas and the love of my life next to me
! Pouf!          He's gone. -

Your turn - Genie says to the manager. -
 I want those two back to their jobs after the lunch break! - he replied.

Lesson of the story: Always let the first word to be of your boss!

No comments:

Post a Comment