Sunday, October 20, 2013

MCL 3

Corporate Lesson № 3
A turkey was chatting with a bull: -I wish I could fly to the top of the tree, but I have not enough energy to wave so strong my wings -
 he sighs.
"Why not you pick some of my droppings? - replies the bull. –

 They are very high energy and nutritious! Turkey bends over one of his piles and soon discovers that the bull is right: he had gained some energy and after the first attempt he managed to reach the lowest branch of the tree. The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the next branch. Finally, a few days later, he was proudly showing off and clamoring at the top of the tree. Soon he was spotted by a farmer, who took him off with a shot of his rifle.

Lesson of the story: Shitty tricks can get you to the top, but not keep you there for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment